top of page
Roasted whole bean coffee






Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 15.37.28.png


Untitled-1 3.png

We aim HIGH: higher lands, higher quality. 

Our coffee is carefully planted between 4,595 and 7,200 feet above sea level. The higher the land, the longer the seed lasts within the fruit, which allows the seed to assimilate essential elements that make its flavor so unique.


Only when the seeds reach their peak of ripeness, do they go under a first filter where the producers hand-pick the beans, and then they go under another a more selective filter, just before it reaches our roasters. 


This coffee comes from a delicious mix from two micro-regions of Costa Rica, where we work closely and directly with their producers. 20% of our coffee comes from the mountains of Heredia and we have the other 80% of our coffee, which comes from the micro-region of Chirripo.


In the last 12 years, whole families started working on creating their coffee plantations and have dedicated themselves fully to the production of high-quality or specialty coffee, making it now one of the most important sources of income for the area. 

We are proud to be part of this process and be able to help so many families make this kind of art, a stable source of income. 

Artboard 14 copy 2.png
Artboard 14 copy.png

Costa Rica is known worldwide for producing renewable energies and the continuous search for the reduction of greenhouse gases. The Coffee Institute of Costa Rica, together with other national and international institutions, has made a considerable effort in recent years to train different farmers in applying good practices to adapt to climate change.

Along with this, it's essential for us to have a direct and fair deal with our producers and everyone involved in our process to ensure there is no exploitation of natural areas in search of higher production. 


We're all about love when it comes to our coffee.


Everyone involved in the creation of our coffee is passionate about it, from the farmers who plant and pick with dedication, making sure to have the best fruits; to our roasters, who work hard in getting the perfect roasting point to get that delicious medium or dark roast. We strive every day to develop a brand and a specialty product so that you can enjoy it every time you're craving a delicious cup of coffee. 

Artboard 14 copy 3.png
bottom of page